I need your vote.
Wow, I never thought I’d say that. I’m not running for the President of Bloggers but I do need your vote in something else.
I’ve used the same profile picture on my blog, twitter and Facebook author page for a long time now and I think I’m way over due for something new.
The kids are older, I’m older and as you can see in the picture, its way past Halloween.
Below are a handful of pictures I have chosen. If you can take a moment and tell me which one you like I’ll use the final count as the winner.
If I don’t get a lot of votes I’ll have the kids and bride choose but since you’re the ones visiting I think it’s only fair you get to choose.
I placed a number next to each with a tiny detail scribbled by it. I won’t start counting until the weekend or so.
- 1) A classic photo bomb but I’m not sure if I was the bomber or Flash.
- 2) Peace and Love. Don’t let the seriousness fool you.
3) Vintage ‘80’s. Probably hungover.
- 4) A profile picture I was forced to take.
- 5) Attempting to look cool. Please tell me I pulled it off.
- 6) Me and my dog. I think I was 5 or 6.
- My 7th or 8th or birthday. Clearly green was in.